Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nike+ Running Review

Nike+ Running Review
 
 
 
Back when I lived in Texas, I loved running!
Well since I moved to Washington I fell off the bandwagon!
Today I decided I was going to start running again starting with 3 days a week!
 
I found an app. on my IPhone called Nike+ Running
 
It tracks how long your run is, how far you ran, and the calories burned it also shows you a map of your run! I love the app and recommend it to anyone that is running or that wants to start running. it also gives you encouragement, challenging you to beat your distance and time on your next run!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pay no mind to my horrible running, its a work in progress! :)
I walked one mile and run one mile, hopefully by next week ill be running the full 2 miles!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment